Where Can I Buy Testosterone Injections?
A man who is dealing with the unpleasant symptoms associated with Low T is a prime candidate for doctor-prescribed testosterone injections. The question becomes where to turn in order to get this treatment in a safe and legal fashion.
This is not something to buy from the weight-lifter at the neighborhood gym, or directly off of the internet from some unknown website. The best place to turn, when looking for where to buy injectable testosterone, is a doctor who specializes in hormone replacement therapy for adults.
Treatment for Low T is perfectly legal in the United States when it is prescribed following blood testing and physical examination. These steps are essential in the diagnosis phase of this condition. No type of hormone replacement should ever commence without first completing these procedures. In addition, a comprehensive questionnaire highlighting any past or present medical concerns should also be provided for the specialist’s review.
When inquiring of any medical clinic, where can I get testosterone injections, always ensure that each of these three steps is required.
How to Buy Testosterone Injections Online
The internet has made it easy to purchase just about anything these days, but medications are not something that should be bought in this manner. There is too much danger involved with getting viable pharmaceutical products from unknown sources.
Before looking to buy injectable testosterone online, be aware that testosterone is a controlled substance, making it illegal to purchase or sell without a valid prescription from a doctor. This authorization will show the type of medication that is being ordered, the dosage to administer, and the frequency of the treatment. There is no way a person can know this information without working with a specialist and being diagnosed with Low T.
There are national hormone replacement therapy clinics that can be found online, such as National HRT® that can provide a simplified approach to the diagnostic testing at local labs without requiring an enormous time or monetary expenditure for office visits. In this way, it becomes much easier to buy testosterone injections that are safe to use and affordable at the same time.
Testosterone Injection: Types You Can Buy
Another reason for working with a knowledgeable doctor is the determination of the type of testosterone injectable for sale to get. Again, this can only be ascertained following a physical examination, blood testing, and a careful review of a person’s medical history and current symptomology.
There are a few different forms of pure testosterone injections that can be purchased:
- Testosterone Propionate – this medication is short-lived, lasting only one to two days. It is rarely used for long-term Low T therapy, but may be required in extreme cases in conjunction with another form listed below.
- Testosterone Cypionate – this first choice option in most cases is a slow-acting medication that is released into the bloodstream in a gradual manner, over the course of one to three weeks. The doctor will prescribe the appropriate frequency of treatment based on individual needs.
- Testosterone Enanthate – this form of testosterone also provides a sustained release. However, it does not last quite as long as Testosterone Cypionate and requires slightly more frequent dosing intervals.
Can I Buy Testosterone Injections Without a Prescription?
Although it may seem possible to buy testosterone injections online without a prescription, this is, in fact, an extremely dangerous route to take. The purpose of treating Low T is to return the body to a state of well-being. This is not something that should be done illegally.
The reasons to avoid online sales of pharmaceutical products, including testosterone, are as follows:
- This type of purchase is against the law, and could be subject to confiscation or legal action
- The medication that is received could be contaminated or contain dangerous substances
- Some online companies are fraudulent and take people’s money without ever intending to ship a product
- Nearly 97% of all online companies engaged in the sales of medications have been found to be in violation of proper pharmaceutical practices, fraudulent, or caught selling unapproved items
- There is no way of knowing how much testosterone to administer without a prescription
By purchasing only doctor prescribed testosterone injections for sale, the risks mentioned above are easily eliminated.
Get Real Testosterone Injections Legally
When looking for where to get testosterone injections legally, it is imperative to turn to a doctor who is licensed and located here in the United States. Prescriptions from doctors in other countries are not often valid and accepted at US pharmacies. In addition, finding a doctor who is well-versed in hormone replacement therapy for adults will bring the best possible results.
Blood analysis must show a genuine deficiency – Low T – in order for authorization for the use of the medication to be provided. Getting injectable testosterone for sale in this manner will produce superior results.
Some men do not want to take the time out of their busy lives to sit in a waiting room. Others prefer the anonymity of discussing their sexual difficulties arising from Low T with a stranger over the telephone, rather than face to face in a small cubicle. There is no reason to turn to illegal measures to get this needed therapy.
As a national hormone replacement clinic, National HRT has physicians who are specialists in this field of medicine and can prescribe the finest quality medications at affordable prices. All consultations are conducted over the telephone for added convenience and privacy. Contact us today for a free consultation to find out where to buy testosterone injections to end the unwanted effects of Low T.