Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy
The testosterone therapy potential benefits have been considered to be remarkable and have changed the quality of life for those dealing with a testosterone deficiency (also called low T). Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is a form of treatment where a patient will get a full service program including:
- A first free consultation
- All proper testing (blood work, medical exam, medical history)
- All medications and supplies for therapy
- Medications and supplies shipped directly and discreetly to their home or office
- Constant contact with a clinical advisor
- Licensed doctor diagnosis, prescription, individualized treatment plan and medical supervision
All these elements listed above are imperative to be in place in order for a patient to reap safe and legal testosterone replacement therapy benefits. A reputable TRT clinic will not just dole out medication to patients who want it. The only way to get the best health benefits testosterone therapy is to be a part of a full service program that abides by the law. The clinic should make sure that everything needed for successful testosterone treatment is provided to each and every client.
The benefits of testosterone therapy when a person is a part of a professional, caring and compassionate team of professionals will happen quicker and more powerfully when a person trusts the clinic with which they work. When a patient knows that the TRT clinic has a successful past track record, that all of their doctors are fully trained and licensed and that their clinical advisor are all qualified and compassionate, this knowledge can certainly help with the treatment process. When a patient knows that he or she is part of a team of the finest professionals for TRT, this will be in part what will give them the best testosterone replacement therapy benefits.
Physical, Emotional, Mental And Sexual Benefits Of Testosterone Therapy
Testosterone therapy can benefit both men and women in many ways. Treatment with the accurate testosterone prescription can help:
- Physical health
- Emotional health
- Mental health
- Sexual health
When most people think of testosterone replacement therapy, they immediately think of a man who wants to increase his muscles, spark his sexual drive and improve his ability to perform sexually. However, there are actually many more benefits of testosterone for the body – and this goes for men and for women. Women need less testosterone in their systems than men do, but they do need this hormone for optimal health as well.
The following are the most popular physical benefits of testosterone replacement therapy:
- A gain in strength
- Better stamina, endurance, vigor and vitality
- Less fatigue, tiredness and lethargy
- Stronger bone mineral density
- A decrease in the risk for osteoporosis
- Lower LDL cholesterol levels
- A decrease in the risk for heart disease (stroke or heart attack)
- Stronger skin elasticity
- Less wrinkles, crow’s feet, saggy and/or haggard looking skin
- Better sleep with less sleep disturbances
- Less balding and thicker growing hair
- Stronger and faster growing nails
- Less pain in the body, joints and/or muscles
- Weight loss (fat loss mostly in the belly area)
- Lean muscle mass gain
- A stronger immune system
- The ability to fight off sickness and to heal faster from injury
- Faster recovery time from physical activity
- More acute vision
The following are the most popular emotional benefits of testosterone replacement therapy:
- Less depression
- Less anxiety
- A decrease in the amount of tension experienced
- A better ability to manage external sources of stress
- Less irritability
- Less agitation and anger outbursts
- An overall better emotional stability
The following are the most popular mental benefits of testosterone replacement therapy:
- Better ability to focus on daily tasks
- Better ability to concentrate
- Less mental fogginess
- Less feelings of disorientation
- Help with keeping Alzheimer’s disease from progressing (according to many medical sources)
- Better memory (short and long term)
The following are the most popular sexual benefits of testosterone replacement therapy:
- Stronger sexual libido and sexual drive
- Help with erectile dysfunction
- A decrease in menopausal symptoms for women (less hot flashes and/or night sweats)
- Less vaginal dryness
- The ability to have sexual intercourse without pain
- An increase in the ability to have sexual fantasies
- Stronger orgasms
- Longer lasting erections
There may be other benefits of testosterone replacement therapy that are not mentioned above; however, feeling generally healthier and happier is the main overall benefit of TRT. This would be the most practical outcome when physical, emotional, mental and/or sexual health improves… and testosterone replacement therapy can make this a reality.
How Can I Get The Natural Benefits Of Testosterone Replacement Therapy
The best way to get the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy is to follow your doctor’s prescription exactly how it is written and to live a healthy lifestyle. Taking your testosterone injections is only part of the battle to help keep your testosterone levels plentiful and long lasting. The other part of your therapeutic plan should involve the following:
- Eating the right nutritious choices
There are many foods that have been proven to increase testosterone levels and to help a person to find relief from the symptoms of a growth hormone deficiency. Some of these food choices are:
- Fortified cereals
- Skim or low fat milk
- Tuna fish
- Egg yolks
- Olive oil
- Cruciferous Vegetables
The foods mentioned above are high in protein, zinc and vitamin D. The nutrients have been proven in medical studies to help the body to produce testosterone naturally.
Eating well and properly removing refined sugars and too much of the bad fats found in certain foods can help with the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy. It is important to remember to eat each food in moderation and mix them up. For an example, make sure not to eat too many egg yolks or beef if cholesterol levels are a problem for your health.
It is important to give the body the proper amount of physical activity each day for optimal health and hormone production. Studies have proven that plenty of high intensity exercise and strength training with weights can increase testosterone production. Cardiovascular activity is vital for hormone production and for heart health.
Experts say that at least 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep per evening is vital for optimal health in all ways. Most testosterone is naturally produced within the body during deep sleep as shown in studies that measure testosterone levels upon first waking in the morning (they tend to be at their highest).
Keeping calm and without tension or stress response is important for good health. Stress is detrimental in all physical, emotional, mental and sexual ways and certainly does not help with the production of testosterone. Keeping stress low is also very important to reap the best benefits from testosterone replacement therapy.
If engaging in alcohol consumption, always drink responsibly. An alcoholic drink once per day can have its health benefits, according to many studies, but abusing this vice can be dangerous. Drinking too much alcohol can impede upon the natural production of testosterone.
Smoking is toxic, plain and simply put. The toxins in cigarette smoke have been proven to deteriorate the body and all of its systems. This will include the endocrine system; responsible for the natural production of testosterone. Smoking will also get in the way of receiving the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy.
For more information about the benefits of testosterone therapy and what you can do naturally increase your levels, please reach out to us. We provide you with a simple online contact form to fill out or you can call us as well. Our experts are ready and waiting to help you change your life as you raise and balance your testosterone levels safely and legally.