Benefits of HGH for Skin and Hair
There is a reason why so many people are turning to human growth hormone therapy to improve the quality of their hair and the physical appearance of their skin. The reported benefits of HGH for skin and hair cannot be overlooked.
Here are some of the positive results that people have seen:
- Thicker hair
- Regrowth in areas where hair was lost
- Return of natural hair color
- Increased collagen
- Skin thickening
- Smoother, firmer skin
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and cellulite
- Decreased sagging
How do the HGH effects on skin and hair come about in the first place?
Growth hormone is typically considered to be the most essential of all hormones (chemical messengers) in the body. One of its many roles is to stimulate the liver to release another chemical – Insulin Growth Factor 1. Together, these two hormones regulate a process called cellular regeneration – the reproduction of vital new cells that are needed to replace those that die off each day from the muscles, bones, internal organs, and yes, the hair and nails.
When a person is dealing with a GH deficiency, the level of cellular regeneration will decrease and all areas relying on a steady supply of new cells will suffer. HGH growth hormone is used to reverse this deficiency to allow the body the ability to rejuvenate itself through increased cellular reproduction.
Link between HGH Levels, Hair and Skin
There is a clear link between the levels of HGH and skin and hair health and appearance.
Let’s look at the effects of HGH for hair growth:
- In childhood and into one’s twenties, most people possess a full head of hair. Changes can begin as early as one’s twenties, although most people do not start to witness a change in hair texture, color, and thickness until sometime between the age of thirty and fifty. At that point, the color may start to turn to gray, bald spots may appear, thicker hair can become thin, and the shine that was once present now requires a number of conditioners and other products before it appears.
The hair growth cycle begins with cells called keratinocytes which produce keratin. A hair bulb forms at the base of a hair follicle, and it is there that these iving cells divide and grow to build the hair shaft. Blood vessels nourish these cells by bringing hormones that will help to support this process. Growth hormone and IGF-1 assist in this cellular process. A decrease will not provide enough new cells to make the hair grow strong and thick. In addition, pigment cells that produce melanin in the follicle will also start to die with aging, and there is how color leaves and gray appears.
The benefits of HGH for hair regrowth are easy to understand. As an increase in cellular regeneration takes place, the overall quality of hair will improve. Many people have reported a return of natural color after just six months of HGH therapy.
Now, lets examine the benefits of HGH for skin:
- The same general process as with the hair is what occurs with the skin, only here it is collagen that relies on a steady supply of new cells. Since the skin is the body’s largest organ, it can easily be most affected when GH decline is present.
The problems that can, and typically do occur when collagen production decreases as a result from GH deficiency include:
- Thinning of the layers of the skin
- Age spots
It is for the reasons above that many people eagerly desire the HGH skin benefits that come from treatment with human growth hormone therapy. In fact, both women and men alike report that by the end of six months of HGH injections, they notice a positive change in appearance to the point where they state that they look ten to twenty years younger than they did before treatment began.
There is a necessity in stating that only individuals who are found, via blood testing, to be deficient in growth hormone will see these positive results. These changes do not occur when the body is producing enough growth hormone on its own and is not in need of HGH therapy.
To find out if you are experiencing a deficiency that can benefit from HGH injections, contact the hormone replacement specialists at National HRT® today.