Tev-Tropin: General Information & Indications
Gate Pharmaceuticals is the manufacturer of Tev-Tropin HGH, a 191 amino acid polypeptide that is identical to the naturally occurring growth hormone produced and secreted by the pituitary gland. It is used by children and adults alike when the body is not putting out enough of this essential hormone for its daily physiological requirements.
National HRT® is a national medical clinic specializing in HRT – hormone replacement therapy – for adults. Indications that treatment with Tev-Tropin for adults is needed include the following:
- Weight gain
- Muscle loss
- Joint pains and stiffness
- Decreased bone density
- Frequent illness
- Declining libido
- Hair loss
- Sagging skin and wrinkles
- Foggy headedness
- Memory loss and decreased cognitive skills
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep
- High cholesterol
These are some of the most common signs that an adult may be experiencing a decline in natural growth hormone production. Before a diagnosis can be made, and Tev-Tropin treatment can be provided, each person will complete a comprehensive medical questionnaire about past and current health conditions, have a physical examination, and receive detailed blood analysis at a local lab.
Tev-Tropin is supplied as a white, lyophilized (freeze-dried) powder that must first be reconstituted with a bacteriostatic solution before use. Gate Pharmaceuticals provides the following two options:
- Tev-Tropin 5 mg vial – this vial contains recombinant HGH (somatropin) 5 mg and mannitol 30 mg. It is accompanied by a 5mL vial of diluent containing bacteriostatic sodium chloride 0.9% (normal saline), 0.9% benzyl alcohol as a preservative, and water.
- Tev-Tropin 10 mg vial – this vial contains recombinant HGH (somatropin) 10 mg and mannitol 10 mg, 3.57 mg disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, and 0.79 mg sodium dihydrogen phosphate. It is accompanied by a 1 mL syringe of diluent that contains bacteriostatic water with metacresol 0.33% as a preservative.
National HRT® professionals have witnessed many positive Tev-Tropin reviews from adults receiving this treatment. We offer the option of choosing the brand of HGH, along with the style of injection that is right for each person’s individual needs.
Please contact our hormone replacement clinic with any questions, concerns, or to request a blood test for growth hormone deficiency. We offer free consultations by phone with our experienced medical professionals.
Benefits of Tev-Tropin
Whereas the purpose of HGH therapy in children is to aid in linear growth, the reasons for the usage of this treatment in adults is very different. The previous section showed a sampling of what can occur in the adult body that is dealing with a shortage of growth hormone.
It is now time to examine the Tev-Tropin benefits that can be expected. This will be broken into three categories – changes that can be seen, changes that can be felt, and those that will provide benefits internally.
Here are the benefits of Tev-Tropin that can be seen:
- Thicker hair
- Stronger nails
- Smoother, firmer skin
- Decreased appearance of cellulite
- Weight loss
- Increased lean muscle mass
The following Tev-Tropin results can be felt:
- Increased energy and stamina
- Improved libido
- Decreased stiffness and joint pains
- Better sleep
- Reduced recovery time from illness, injury, or exercise
- Better focus
- Improved memory and cognitive functions
- Sharper eyesight, including night vision
- Cheerier mood and disposition
- Positive outlook for the future
Here are the changes that will provide physiological benefits resulting from Tev-Tropin usage:
- Improved immunity
- Lower cholesterol
- Increased metabolic functions
- Improved cellular regeneration
- Increased internal organ growth and support functions
- Improved cardiac output and heart health
- Increased bone density
Possible Side Effects of Tev-Tropin
Any type of medication will always carry with it warnings and precautions of possible side effects. Working with, and following the instructions of an HRT specialist will help to minimize any Tev-Tropin side effects.
Although side effects are rare, with proper use, HGH therapy may cause the following:
- High cholesterol
- Mild nausea
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Redness or itching at the site of injection
- Muscle and joint aches
In case of any adverse symptoms, contact the doctor to have the administering dosage of Tev-Tropin reduced. Do not attempt to do this on your own. All HGH dosing must be handled by a trained and experienced professional.
In order to avoid an accidental overdose of Tev-Tropin, ensure that all instructions for use are carried out as prescribed. Tev-Tropin carries a recommended dosage of up to 0.1 mg/kg of body weight 3 times per week, but that does not mean that is what one should administer. The actual dosage that is needed will be authorized for use by the prescribing physician – a specialist in the field of hormone replacement therapy.
Warning signs that the Tev-Tropin dosage has been exceeded may include:
- Rapid breathing
- Changes in vision
- Joint pains
- Swelling of feet, ankles, or hands
- Muscle aches
- Speedy heartbeat
- Changes in blood sugar
- Excessive hunger or thirst
Contact the prescribing doctor at once if any of these symptoms appear. Go to the closest emergency room if the severity increases or if there is any serious concern.
Usage and Administration of Tev-Tropin
Tev-Tropin should not be administered until after blood test results show a clear need for treatment with HGH therapy. This treatment requires doctor supervision to ensure that the desired outcomes are being achieved without any adverse side effects.
Instructions for home administration will be provided in the form of written directions, online video links, and telephone guidance with a clinical advisor here at National HRT.
Please make note of the following information about Tev-Tropin HGH injections:
- Let the doctor know if you have diabetes
- Inform the physician if you have any kidney, liver, heart, or lung problems
- Tell the doctor if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or plan to become pregnant
- Provide a list of all medications, vitamins, supplements, and herbal remedies you are using – including dosages and frequency
- Inform the doctor of any known allergies or sensitivities
- Always examine the vial for breakage or damage
- Check the medication before each use for crystals, particles or a cloudy appearance
Do Not Use If:
- Tev-Tropin 5 mg should not be used by anyone with an allergy or sensitivity to benzyl alcohol
- Tev-Tropin 10 mg should not be used by people who are allergic to metacresol
- You have active proliferative or severe non-proliferative diabetic retinopathy
- Active malignant cancer is present
- Undergoing treatment for cancer
- You have acute respiratory failure
- There are any current complications from surgery or trauma
- The vial is chipped, cracked, broken or damaged in any way
- The HGH solution has a cloudy appearance, or if any particles or crystals are seen floating in the medication
Always follow all directions as provided by the doctor, and address any concerns or questions as they arise to ensure safe treatment with HGH Tev-Tropin.