HGH Benefits for Men and Women: Heart and Lung Function, Immune Function
There are many HGH benefits for men and women, and understanding how human growth hormone therapy works in the body can provide further insight into this subject. It will now become possible to see how energy loss, receding hairlines, muscle decline, osteoporosis, memory lapses, and low libido all have roots in growth hormone deficiency. If this is so, then it only serves to figure that raising the HGH level in the body would reverse these negative signs.
That is precisely what is occurring for thousands of men and women across the US at this very moment. Individuals who have already been diagnosed with GH deficiency are receiving treatment with HGH injections. Each day, they administer an injection and their bodies seamlessly accept bioidentical HGH as being the same as naturally occurring human growth hor mones. The benefits of taking HGH start to appear within days of beginning treatment and continue to grow as the course of therapy prescribed by the hormone replacement specialist goes on over time.
Increased energy is often the first possible change adults notice as one of the primary benefits of HGH. Instead of nodding off after lunch, waking up more tired than the night before, or running out of steam long before the day has come to an end, most women and men find that they can keep going well into the night. Productivity is increased, and people can once again look forward to participating in activities that had long been pushed aside.
From improved sex lives to better job performance, happier times with friends and loved ones to increased clarity and mental focus, the rewards of a body that is finally performing at optimum levels seems unending. That is what can be expected as a result of the benefits of human growth hormone therapy.
HGH Benefits List
Being able to see upfront what all the benefits of growth hormone are can help a person decide if this is a treatment that can improve his or her quality of life. The only people who need to be prescribed HGH injections are those whose blood test results show a GH deficiency, and who are exhibiting symptoms associated with this condition. There is a saying that if something is not broken – don’t fix it, and the same thing applies to growth hormone levels. There is no need to raise them if there are no current symptoms of GH decline.
Here are some health benefits of HGH therapy:
- Brain Function – receptor cells located in the areas associated with learning and memory require an ample supply of GH each day. When this is not received, as in cases of GH deficiency, these processes, along with concentration and cognitive skills will suffer. HGH therapy increases the signals to the brain’s receptor cells to improve learning retention, memory, focus, and mental performance.
- Heart and Lung Function – These two are put together to discuss how growth hormone benefits affect these jointly. HGH injections improve cardiac output, increasing the ability to exercise with high intensity. This, in turn, maximizes oxygen uptake, improving overall heart and lung function. A study at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine in Chapel Hill found that patients in the latter stages of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease who received 3 weeks of HGH injections increased their maximum respiratory force by an average of 10 to 12 mm. This may have promising benefits in the future for patients with a variety of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases as well as emphysema. Another benefit of HGH is the possible lowering of LDL cholesterol levels while improving HDL levels. Diastolic blood pressure has seen definite improvements in some individuals. Finally, human growth hormone’s ability to reduce stored fat helps ease the stress on the heart.
- Obesity – since we are on the subject of excess fat, the connection between obesity and low HGH levels is becoming clearer every day. There is a reason why aging adults gain weight even when they have made no changes in diet, exercise, or lifestyle. GH is to blame. The metabolism receives signals from HGH to process lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins efficiently, and when this signal does not come as expected, food is converted into fat rather than energy. The health benefits of HGH include improved metabolic function, weight loss, better glucose uptake, and increased energy and stamina. Individuals with diabetes often find it easier to get their symptoms under control, and for some, six months of HGH therapy has resulted in a return to baseline insulin sensitivity.
- Increased Bone Density and Reduced Risk of Osteoporosis – one of the biggest concerns, outside of dementia, for many people as they age is fractures, especially of the hip. There is good cause for this worry as 1 out of every 3 adults over age 65 will fall each year. For every five hip fractures, 1 person will face mortality within 12 months, and two others will never return to the lifestyle they had before the accident. Although this may seem to be one of the most significant HGH benefits for women, men will also reap the rewards of stronger bones and reduced risk of fractures.
- Immune Function – frequent colds and viruses in later years can often be traced to a decline in growth hormone production. Among the HGH health benefits seen are increased immunity and shortened recovery times.
- Sexual Function – it may seem strange to some to speak about sexual function under health benefits of HGH therapy, however, sex has been shown to release positive endorphins into the bloodstream. This makes anything that can improve the ability to engage in pleasurable sex a positive health benefit. Men are not the only ones to suffer from declining desire, ability to perform, and decreased pleasure. Women also suffer from low sex drive, vaginal dryness, and decreased satisfaction as a result of GH deficiency. Treatment with HGH injections has been shown to improve libido, performance, and pleasure in both genders.
- Sleep – the older we get, the less we tend to sleep. This is not always by choice but rather an unfortunate fact of life. Less sleep means less HGH as more than half of the day’s allotment of human growth hormone is produced during deep sleep. Conversely, less HGH in the body means a higher level of the hormone cortisol which contributes to decreased sleep. This vicious cycle is included under HGH health benefits because sleep is crucial for repair of tissue, metabolic functions, brain functions, heart health, and so much more.
- Cellular Regeneration – cells are the building blocks of all life, and the body is in constant need of an ample supply in order to keep the internal organs from shrinking and performing poorly, to keep the muscles and bones strong, and of course, to help hair and nail growth, as well as providing a plentiful supply of collagen for firm skin.
In addition to the human growth hormone benefits already mentioned, sharper eyesight, improved temperature sensitivity, increased flexibility, less joint pains, and a brighter mood and outlook are all possible.
What Can You Expect from HGH
It is important to note that not everyone exhibits all of the symptoms of GH deficiency, and what each person can expect to achieve from human growth hormone therapy will be equally as unique. Among the HGH benefits for men we find improved libido, stronger and longer lasting erections, increased lean body mass with correlating reduced fat mass, increased drive and productivity, and a positive change of attitude.
The many benefits of HGH for women include increased vaginal lubrication for more pleasurable sex, increased libido, more energy, loss of belly fat, improved mood, reduction of the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin, and thicker hair. Women find that they are able to accomplish more in the course of a day with energy left over to spare.
If better sleep, improved stamina, a happier disposition, better overall health, and rejuvenated looks are desired, then the positive HGH benefits may be for you.
Key HGH Benefits Conclusion
Although everything that has been mentioned here is about the positive results associated with human growth hormone therapy, it is always important to discuss the HGH benefits and risks so that adults understand the entire picture of what to expect.
While any type of medical treatment will carry with it some risks, in the case of HGH injection therapy, the risk factors are actually very small. The most common side effect noticed is some minor irritation, tenderness, or pain at the injection site. This typically goes away rapidly as the individual becomes more accustomed to self-administering the injections.
There is a slight chance of developing edema, carpal tunnel syndrome, diabetes, and joint pains, but these are likely due to a higher than normal increase in growth hormone. Doctors who specialize in hormone replacement are experienced enough to reduce the risk of any side effects by prescribing the proper dosage of medication in the first place. If any side effects do appear, a lowering of the dosage is often all that is needed to reverse these changes.
In order to reap the rewards of the HGH benefits for men and women, contact the medical professionals at National HRT® to learn how this treatment can help you. Diagnostic testing is provided and complimentary consultations are provided.