Can HGH Help With Menopause Symptoms?
There is a great deal of information available about what HGH and menopause treatment have in common. It might be a surprise to many women that there is quite a bit of familiarity here.
Menopause is the number one condition associated with women and aging, and the symptoms linked to this mid-life change can be quite devastating for some females. Some doctors (typically gynecologists) are quick to recommend some form of estrogen or estrogen/progesterone therapy while others (especially holistic practitioners) often suggest natural herbs and supplements.
There is another answer that provides a much safer method of hormone replacement therapy – HRT – and that is HGH injections for menopause.
Human growth hormones have been helping thousands of women across the US regain their vitality, desire, passion, appearance, and physical tone. This treatment has restored positivity and happiness to many lives. Blood analysis is used to determine who can benefit from HGH therapy.
The substance in the body that we commonly know as growth hormone is actually an essential chemical messenger called somatotropin. GH does so much more than aid in growth in early years. It is a crucial part of one’s entire life as it maintains lean muscle, keeps bones strong, stimulates cellular regeneration, protects internal organ size, keeps skin firm and supple, helps immune system functions, stimulates the learning and memory centers of the brain, and regulates metabolism, among other things.
The use of HGH for menopause symptoms has become exceedingly popular due to the extensive list of results it can bring. HGH therapy has been shown to have a dramatic impact on the body in four unique, and often intertwined ways:
We will examine these in more detail in the next section.
Menopause and Hormone Replacement Therapy
The use of hormones for menopause has been going on for decades. The problem is that there are many risks associated with traditional forms of treatment. That is one of the reasons why many women are looking elsewhere for safer alternatives that will work to quell the symptoms of this somewhat lengthy change of life cycle.
HGH and menopause go together in a unique way. Many of the symptoms associated with growth hormone deficiency are identical to those linked to a woman’s change of life. The previous passage showed the four ways in which HGH treatment can affect the body, and, based on some of the symptoms of a woman’s natural aging process as shown below, an obvious connection can be made.
Here are some of the ways that human growth hormone deficiency and menopause affect a woman’s body and life:
- Weight gain, especially belly fat, is common with menopause, and this is often caused by decreased growth hormone signals to the metabolism for proper conversion of food into fuel. Instead of energy, a woman feels tired, sluggish, and gains weight. HGH injections stimulate the metabolism to convert food into fuel rather than fat, aiding in the burning of stored fat for additional fuel. This begins a process of gradual weight loss.
- Osteoporosis is a major concern for menopausal women, and GH helps to maintain strong bones. Human growth hormone therapy works by rebuilding and increasing bone density.
- Vaginal dryness is a common lament of many women during mid-life, and this can have a damaging effect on libido, reducing or eliminating feelings of desire and arousal. It can also make intercourse unpleasant and even painful. HGH therapy for menopause has been found to reverse these signs of female sexual dysfunction and provide improved libido and physical pleasure.
- Sleep deprivation is common as age advances and certain changes occur. Insomnia, night sweats, and strange dreams are often reported. This causes excess fatigue, that when coupled with the lack of energy from a poorly functioning metabolism, can lead to impaired performance, judgment, and ability during the day. HGH treatment for menopause brings deeper, more restful sleep. This enables a woman to awake refreshed and invigorated for the day ahead.
- A familiar lament during this change of life is the loss of muscle tone and a flabby appearance. Weight gain was discussed under the physiological changes that occur, and although loss of lean muscle also falls into that category, it is included here under physical symptoms as this is something that can be seen with the eyes. A once toned physique turns soft as strength begins to wane. Exercise capacity is also often decreased. Menopause treatment with HGH injections helps by increasing lean muscle mass and reducing excess fat for a more physically toned appearance.
- Hair loss and thinning are other issues of concern during this change of life. The hair is just one of many areas in the body that relies on an abundance of new cells each day – in this case to nourish the root, bulb, and shaft of each hair strand as it forms and grows. Since growth hormone is a driving force in cellular regeneration, HGH injections help to strengthen and thicken hair.
- The skin, being the largest organ in the body, relies on cellular regeneration for the formation of collagen. During this changing time, as collagen levels decline, a woman notices an increase in the appearance of fine lines, cellulite, wrinkles, and sagging. HGH therapy during menopause increases collagen and firms and tightens the skin.
- Menopause often brings memory lapses and impaired focus. GH receptors are exceedingly dense in the learning and memory areas of the brain. HGH therapy helps to strengthen memory, focus, and cognitive skills. Concentration is improved, and the ability to process mental calculations becomes easier.
- Many women complain about mood swings (sometimes extreme) and depression during this period of their lives. These are also common symptoms associated with growth hormone deficiency. HGH helps menopause symptoms such as these by improving overall mood and outlook. Feelings of depression start to disappear and are replaced with a brighter disposition.
It is apparent that HGH and menopause treatment have a great deal in common, and if blood testing shows that growth hormone deficiency is present, receiving this therapy can go a long way in putting an end to the symptoms that are interfering with a woman’s ability to get the most out of her life – including family, work, friendships, and activities.
National HRT® is a leading national hormone replacement therapy clinic that offers free consultations, blood testing, and treatment with HGH and other bioidentical therapies to women and men throughout the US.