National HRT is a nationally-renowned hormone replacement therapy company offering scholarships to students looking to enter the medical field. We will be awarding scholarships to outstanding students interested in pursuing careers in some area of medical practice, research, or technology.
Number of Awards: 3
RequirementsTo be considered for a National HRT scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be students enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Plan to work in a health-related field
- Demonstrate leadership in college or university
- Anything else of interest that would set you apart from other applicants
- Applicants should include their name, address, phone number, email and College/University name you’re currently attending
Each application must include: Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Adress where you currently live (only State and City), College/University name, Email.
Essay – please write a short essay of between 500 and 1000 words on one of the topics below. Topics:
- Topic 1: Explain your views on the “positive and negative impact of social media on your health“. Include in this topic the link between social media and disease and how it affects your perceptions. OR
- Topic 2: “The role of hormones in modern life“. Include in this topic any commentary on aspects of aging and the influence of hormones, both positive and negative, on the aging process.
How to Apply
To apply for a National HRT scholarship, send your work to: [email protected]
Application deadline is March 11th, 2019. The winner will be announced by March 19th, 2019.
Criteria for determining winners
Selection will be based on the application that meets the next criteria:
- demonstrate creativity
- use approved scientific facts or researches
- engaging and easy to read style
- fully disclose the issue
National HRT takes its data protection obligations very seriously, and access to your personal information is subject to a staff confidentiality agreement and is limited by system permissions to only those staff and who need access to the data to manage your scholarship. All scholarship offers are subject to verification of academic qualifications. By sending us your essay, you automatically agree to the transfer of all rights for using it to National HRT.