Benefits of Human Growth Hormone Injections
Among the positive benefits associated with human growth hormone injections we find improved bone mineral density, decreased fat mass, increased lean body mass, and a significant boost in daily energy. That is only the beginning of what can be expected for adults who have been diagnosed with growth hormone (GH) deficiency following a blood test.
Let us first examine the physical benefits of HGH injections that can be seen once treatment begins for this deficiency:
- A reduction in cellular reproduction associated with GH decline will change the quality and texture of a person’s hair. This will cause it to fall out, become thin and brittle, and for a loss of color that will cause it to turn gray. Among the many benefits of human growth hormone injections, we notice that hair will start to grow in fuller and thicker, with the possible return of natural color and regrowth in approximately six months.
- The same decline in cell regeneration will have a profound impact on the skin. This will cause thinning, dryness, cellulite, wrinkles, age spots, and sagging. Thanks to the HGH injection benefits that will be seen, a person will notice skin thickening, tightening, and firming taking place in a few short months.
- Muscle mass also relies on an influx of new cells, and when this does not occur in the amount required, a loss of lean muscle tissue will be seen. Together with weight gain associated with a slower functioning metabolism (another effect of GH deficiency), the body will lose it’s physically toned appearance as muscle decline and belly fat contribute to a flabby image. Injectable HGH benefits will aid in weight loss and improve muscle tone for a more chiseled image.
These are all positive effects that will have an impact on a person’s self-image and emotional health.
HGH Injections Work from the Inside Out
There are many different ways that HGH injections work for the benefit of the human body. In the previous section, we saw how the positive changes can be seen once treatment for growth hormone deficiency begins.
Now it is time to learn what is happening below the skin that can be felt but not necessarily seen.
Here is a list of HGH injections benefits that can also be expected:
- Better sleep at night
- Improved immune system functions for fewer colds and speedier recovery times
- Enhanced mental abilities, including memory, learning, and focus
- Stronger bones and muscles – reduced stiffness and joint pains
- Lower cholesterol
- Increased libido and better sexual functions and pleasure
- Positive changes in mood and outlook
- Improved cardiac capacity and performance
- Internal organ strengthening and support
- Better metabolic performance
These are some of the most noticeable changes that come from HGH therapy. This treatment can only be prescribed by a doctor for it to be considered safe and legal, and a specialist in the field of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is the best choice of physician to contact.
National HRT® is a national HRT clinic that helps men and women over thirty get the blood testing and treatment necessary to end the sometimes debilitating effects of growth hormone deficiency.
In order to get the many benefits of doctor prescribed HGH injections, contact our specialists today for a free consultation by phone. There is no reason to take time out of your busy day to sit around in a waiting room when help is as close as the nearest telephone.