Get an HGH Prescription Legally
Human growth hormone therapy is a legal, doctor-prescribed therapy for the treatment of growth hormone (GH) deficiency. It is a biologically identical medication that replicates the natural hormone that is secreted by the pituitary gland.
It is crucial to understand how to get an HGH prescription legally:
- Blood testing is the only way of diagnosing growth hormone (GH) deficiency.
- HGH injections are a controlled substance – meaning they are a prescription-only pharmaceutical medication.
- A licensed specialist must authorize the use of this supplementation following strict diagnostic procedures before a person can get an HGH prescription.
This is not a complicated process to achieve, especially for adults over thirty dealing with the warning signs associated with GH decline. Please visit the following report on this website: “Human Growth Hormone Deficiency in Adults” to learn more about the symptoms that may be present.
Getting a human growth hormone prescription requires contacting trained specialists – doctors in the field of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). These practitioners have the advanced training necessary to diagnose and treat declining hormone levels in the bodies of adults over thirty. They offer safe, legal, and effective bioidentical therapies for a number of different types of imbalances.
The doctors at National HRT® can handle all aspects of the prescription HGH process, from testing to diagnosis to customized treatment with legal and affordable supplementation.
Why Does HGH Require a Prescription?
Yes. Human growth hormone injections require a prescription for anyone wishing to obtain them. There is no getting around the fact that hormone replacement therapy (HRT) with human growth hormone (HGH) injections require a prescription for everyone in every situation. If a person buys HGH without a prescription, this will be considered illegal.
Human growth hormone is a controlled substance. This means that the U.S. government holds strict standards over who can get this medication and who cannot buy it. The three most important factors that are taken into consideration when a person wants to get an HGH prescription are:
- Is the person over 30 years old?
- Did the person go through all the proper testing including a blood test, a medical examination and a medical history?
- Has a doctor analyzed all a prospective patient’s medical information and given the diagnose of a growth hormone deficiency?
In order to get a legal prescription (necessary to buy HGH injections), one must follow certain steps. There is no other way to get these controlled medications called HGH.
What Is HGH Prescribed For?
Human growth hormone for sale is prescribed for men and women who need to gently raise and balance their growth hormone levels that have depleted with age. When blood work taken from a client reveals that their growth hormone levels are depleted, correctly prescribed HGH injections can help.
HGH is prescribed to help with the symptoms that go along with a growth hormone depletion in the body. Ailments can consist of lethargy, weakness, apathy, heart problems, older looking skin, loss of mental acuity, emotional instability, loss of sexual desire and ability to function well, loss of bone mineral density and a weakened immune system. There are many symptoms that go along with loss of GH in the body. This is why HGH prescriptions are so popular; because they relieve aging symptoms and give people quality back to their lives.
How To Get Legal Growth Hormone Prescription Online
There are certain steps that need to be followed to get legal growth hormone prescription online from any HRT clinic, including National HRT. The following steps are a guideline to become part of a legal HGH therapy program:
- Do your research online to find an honest and trustworthy clinic that you feel may be right for you. Reach out to them by filling out their online contact form. National HRT has a form on every page of the website to send your information for an advisor to contact you. We want to make the process as simple and convenient as possible for you.
- You will have a first free consultation with an advisor to gain information on everything that is involved in becoming a patient of hormone replacement therapy. Learn about testing, how HGH injections work, how to obtain HGH legally and share your symptoms and goals for therapy.
- You will be set up with an appointment to visit a local LabCorp clinic. There you will get a simple blood test. The blood sample will be sent back to the online clinic for analysis by the licensed doctor who is assigned to work with you. He or she will be able to determine from this blood sample if you have a growth hormone deficiency or not.
- You will need to get a medical examination in order to get your HGH prescription. You have two options: (1) You may visit your family doctor and get your exam completed. You will fill out an informed consent form so that your doctor may send us your information or (2) Your advisor can set you up with an appointment to see a qualified doctor in your area.
- You will fill out a medical history form which you can find on the website. It is best to be completely thorough and honest when sharing your medical information (current and past). This way your doctor can give you the best possible treatment.
If you choose, you can also call the clinic. You can reach an advisor during normal business hours.
This is your chance to find out everything you want to know, to ask all of your questions and to determine if HGH therapy is right for you. Then you can continue with the steps to get your legal HGH prescription.
It is important and required to fulfill all of the necessary steps for a patient to do their part in getting an HGH prescription. Testing is mandatory to get the diagnosis of a growth hormone deficiency in order to get that prescription.
Doctors that will prescribe HGH to patients without the proper testing are acting illegally. Stay weary of any professionals or others who will sell HGH injections without being licensed or without requiring the proper testing. Licensed doctors will have their reputation and their license to protect and will hopefully act in accordance with the law.
How to Find the Right Doctor Who Can Prescribe HGH
In order to get the best possible care, it is essential to understand how to find the right doctor who can prescribe HGH injections for use in adults. This is not something to leave up to a family physician, as they will most likely not have the necessary training in this field to make the best decision regarding testing, treatment, and dosage of medication.
The best option will always be an HRT – hormone replacement therapy – specialist.
Remember, doctors who prescribe HGH are providing the body with a substance that it is no longer producing naturally in enough of a supply. Advanced training in this field of medicine is essential to ensure that the proper treatment and dosage are provided. That will help the body to function at a higher rate of efficiency. A person will look and feel better, and often younger as low GH levels can have the opposite effect and make one feel and appear old before his or her time.
When you get HGH prescribed by a doctor, you will have a clear understanding of what to expect from the treatment. It is essential to ensure that the course of therapy is custom designed after blood testing and physical examination results have been reviewed. Human growth hormone injections are prescribed for each individual based on his or her own body’s requirements. Never settle for a one-size-fits-all type of treatment.
What Type of HGH Does the Doctor Prescribe?
Doctors specializing in growth hormone therapy will prescribe HGH injections. This is the best method of raising GH levels in the body. The molecular structure of HGH does not allow it to enter the body through the skin or even oral or nasal membrane. The only way into the bloodstream is via injection.
Is there a particular HGH prescription name that is best?
Our doctors recommend the following brands of HGH:
That is another reason why it is important to know how to obtain HGH legally – some companies sell inferior brands because they can purchase them at a very low cost and make more money by charging higher prices.
Get HGH Prescription From National HRT
We welcome you to give us a call here at National HRT to speak to an expert clinical advisor. You can also fill out our online contact form at your convenience, day or night. Our experts are all professional, thoroughly educated in the use of HGH and are kind, understanding and compassionate.
Advisors can answer all of your questions regarding how to get your HGH prescription and its cost. They are waiting to help you learn all about the benefits of human growth hormone therapy and will take their time during a free first consultation to help you. It is important to us that you understand everything you need to know about the benefits of not only using HGH injections, but using them with medical supervision from National HRT.