Anti-Aging Doctors – Truth or Hoax
We hear a lot about anti-aging doctors today, and people want to know if they are truth or hoax. Is there really such a thing as anti-aging? What does that phrase actually mean and what can be expected by contacting one of the physicians?
1st – Anti-aging is defined as an effective way to prevent the appearance of aging or getting older. What it does not mean is stopping the aging process or preventing actual aging. Unless you have access to a time machine or have turned into a vampire, you will continue to age. That does not mean that you have to expect your body to break down as a result.
2nd – Adults who are dealing with physical, mental, or physiological breakdowns in the functions in their bodies can expect to be tested by anti-aging doctors for growth hormone deficiency.
Anti-aging is not a hoax, but you do have to use extreme care when looking for anti-aging doctors. USA residents have options for care. They can choose from local physicians or national hormone replacement therapy clinics. We will discuss the differences in the final section of this report.
How Doctors Use Hormone Therapy for Anti-Aging
The number one reason why our bodies go through a physical aging process is changing hormone levels. Menopause brings a decline in estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone to women, leading to hot flashes, weight gain, sleeplessness, mood swings, decreased bone density, memory loss, depression, night sweats, low libido, and more. For many women, this time also leads to a condition called estrogen dominance. This occurs when both progesterone and testosterone levels decline, but estrogen remains higher due to how the body converts any excess testosterone into estrogen.
Weight gain increases this imbalance because the enzyme aromatase comes from belly fat and stimulates this conversion process. Since excess estrogen leads to increased belly fat, this situation continues to worsen. Andropause, the male version of this change in hormone levels, causes a similar set of symptoms. These are not the only hormonal issues that an anti-aging doctor deals with on a regular basis.
Growth hormone decline often begins before these other hormone reductions. At some point after the age of thirty, both males and females start to experience a decrease in growth hormone secretion. While most people will not even notice this change for ten to twenty years, some do go through this earlier and at a more rapid pace. These are the individuals often said to be aging early.
For anti-aging doctors, HGH therapy is a game-changer. It does more than reinstate homeostasis in the body – it reverses the symptoms associated with growth hormone deficiency. What does this mean for you?
Here are some of the benefits of HGH as they pertain to anti-aging properties:
- Smoother, firmer skin with fewer signs of visible wrinkles and sagging
- Thicker, fuller hair
- Stronger nails
- Loss of belly fat
- Better-toned muscles with increased definition and strength
- Increased bone density
- Sharper memory and mental skills
- More energy and endurance
- Improved night vision and eyesight
- Better sexual desire, performance, and pleasure
It is easy to see how turning to an anti-aging doctor can help improve the quality of your life, as well as how you age.
How to Find the Right Doctor
Now that you know the truth about what anti-aging means, it is time to find an anti-aging doctor who can help you get your health and body back the way you want it – the way it was in younger days. This will do more than create a younger looking you – it will also improve your mood, outlook, brain and heart functions, and even the structure and performance of your internal organs. From immunity to metabolism, anti-aging hormone replacement is your answer to better health.
You have two distinctive choices when conducting a search for an anti-aging specialist – national hormone replacement clinics or anti-aging doctors near me. There are pros and cons to each choice – the decision will be the one that fits best with your needs.
Here are the differences between local and national anti-aging doctors:
- Local doctors require office visits that can be both time consuming and costly over the course of treatment. Although this is an excellent choice for a person with plenty of time and money, not to mention someone who wants to be able to go into an office and sit down and speak in person with the physician, it can be difficult for busy people or those with limited funds.
- National clinics offer superior care with highly experienced hormone specialists without the need for office visits. Here at National HRT, we offer our consultations at no charge, saving both time and money for our clients.
- You may lose a little bit of privacy going to a local doctor since you will never know who will walk in or out of the office while you are there. You have increased confidentiality with a national HRT clinic since consultations are by telephone.